This is the easiest drink to make on a really hot summer day. It’s also refreshing and tastes so good!
What you need:
- A glass pitcher or jar (plastic might get too hot)
- Tea bags, 4-5 (any flavor of your choice)
- Lemon or orange slices (optional)
- Fresh mint (also optional, can be found growing wild or bought at a store)
- A hot summer day
- Fill a glass pitcher, or jar if you want just a little, with water.
- Place your tea bags in the container
- Add lemon or orange slices (or both) and mint to your glass.
- Place in the sun and wait a few hours for the tea to steep. It might be a good idea to cover your container to keep the bugs out.
- Have it iced or warm, it tastes great both ways! Add a little honey or sugar if you like your tea sweet. Enjoy!